Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ciao darlings!

So I finally got back into my blog!
My play went wonderfully! Before coming out onto stage, I looked my fellow actors in the eye and said, "My heart is racing! How do I make it stop??" And then my cue came, and I entered with a loud laugh and a "ciao darling!" Then I faced the audience and....and...ummm..I know there was a line for me..uh, right, "My God did you hear about Eddy?" And things went mostly fine from there. The funnest part was wearing my little sisters gorgeous evening gown. A review came out today about the play talking about particularly strong acting in our piece saying, "Sarah Noble '10 who played the haughty ingenue Sarah Siddons with appropriate snobbery and panache, all the while looking smashing in a yellow evening gown."
giggle
So now the grind. I've got one in one half weeks left. I can do it I think. Anything Christmas makes my heart jump. When I think about sitting around the living room on Christmas eve with my fam, reading the Christmas bell story while trying not to snooze off, it makes this last push doable.

2 comments:

T said...

Ooooh I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Jane said...

"all the while looking smashing", huh? Remember how unsure you were of how you looked in that dress? Now you'll always be able to remember the difference between your perception and others' perception when you feel that way. Wow.

(and save the review, please, and bring it home.)
Love, Mom