Aaaaaaaaaaaah! Exams begin tomorrow! I going in, im gonna do it! I think I am going to be okay. And before I know it I will be home snuggling in a blankie round the fire (I am secretly hoping the power is still off) and chatting with my favorite favorite old friends, then I will be off trotting around Honduras with my sis, whom I miss sooooooooo much, I cannot cannot wait to see her, being in Honduras is just a side perk (and hopefully ridin us some horses!)
See you all so soon! Sending lots of its almost Christmas kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry kiddo, the power's back on! Trust me, the shine would have been off the experience in about 30 minutes (that's how long it took Mary and then David to start complaining!)
We're praying for you! Good luck on your tests.
Post a Comment