Well hello all!
Here I am, my first day in Mexico. I already called mom twice..hehe. I was suprisingly calm all the way through the flight, through customs and the crazy airport, through the ticket counter and onto the 1 n one half hour bus ride through the taxi trip all the way to the casa verde (green house) where I will be stying for the next two months. Somebody has been praying for me, I am as calm as a catapiller in a cocoon! That was until about an hour ago when the adrenaline wore off and my nerves are started to creep up on me. What am I doing here? I thught, though it was fleeting.
Now I must take just one day at a time, in the wise words of my mom. I can do that (minus the fact that I forgot my toothbrush...grrr)
On the bus ride over, my heart begn to sing. I love this place! Brightly colored houses, vibrant music, people that are really alive and living together in community.
I pray that each day I can live just for the moment, to savor every minute I am here, because it is truly a gift. I pray for joy and peace amd wisdom...I here the group that jsut arrived!!! I must run!! Will update more later!
much love,
sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Sarah!! I am so glad you blogged, please continue to blog!! I miss you and am praying for you sissy.
Hi Sarah! Keep the calls coming, I miss you already!
who the heck is this sarah person mysteriously commenting on my page...who has apropriated my identity?????
Post a Comment