Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Dancing
So just looked at some of my past blogs...it may seem that I have been solemn and sad/pensive...but alas that is the time when I feel most moved to write silly! I am doing well overall, I just need to pop some good music in and get theses hips moving, or race through the campus in a shopping cart with my crazy friend Kaz jumping out only at the last possible moment at maximum velocity before hitting the stairs, or make goofy faces at dinner with my good friends Nyika and Roz until we laugh so hard other tables begin looking our way, or sit and pray to remind myself that this little bubble of stress and drama isn't all there is in the world. Today I got a call asking me to stay at the Gift of Mary in Chester. I think God is soo good, just when I thought, how the heck am I going to continue this ridiculous routine any longer he sends a little treat my way. I was just thinking how I have not made it there yet since I have been back at school, a very sad thought. So here I come, keeping my head up and smiling and my feet a tap tappin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you silly!
This one brought a great big smile to my face! I can just see those hips movin'!
The world's joy is so much greater with you in it, kiddo.
te amo mucho
Post a Comment